|
~Previous Posts~
~Credits~ |
Sunday, April 23, 2006 Interesting..
On my way home from school, I was too brain dead to read my notes (brain dead not = studying hard). So I found myself a seat a and sat down. I must say, it's pretty interesting to observe people on the train. Sometimes, I feel like blogging what I saw but either I forgot what I wanted to blog, or I simply yoo lazy to type it out. Anyway.. Keke.. you can don't agree with me, but I find that some of them are indeed amusing....
HOT SEAT!!! When I was at Juroung East, there were 2 young girls (1st year in SP, yeah they were talking so loudly I think I know one of them is studying marketing) making fun of a lady who apparently trying to rush to the yellow line just to be the first one to borad the MRT. So when the MRT came, as usual everyone rushed it and grabbed a seat. I managed to find myself a seat and I heard one of the girls screaming, "My Goodness!!! The seat is so hot... the person's butt got fire ah?!" Then her friend touched the seat and started screaming about how hot the seat was. Well, but the girl was still sitting on it. SO the 2 girls started commenting on people's butt. They were laughing at the person who sat on it previously and said that obviously the person's butt got fire. Hahaha!!!! Somehow, I'm thinking whether they realise that after they alight from the train, someone else who's going to sit on their seat will laugh at their butt too. I believe in karma. =P So the girls continuing gossiping about how ugly SP guys were. (Note: the girls aren't too pretty either =P ) So I bet they must have miss out my brother's school. Hahaha.. yeah. my brother is a cool, handsome brat. Anyway, then a young couple came onto the train and the guy sat beside me and the girlfriend beside him (obviously.. they're couple). So the guy was saying "I know it's hot but take the seat first loh." So the girl was sitting on the very edge of the seat, leaning on her boyfriend. Then suddenly the boyfriend took out $5 from his wallent and passed it to the girlfriend. He asked the girfriend to keep the money and the girl refused. So the guy was scolding her and keep trying to push the money to her. Then the guy declared that he still got money and wanted the girl to keep the money (So sweet right?? I saw his wallent was empty... the $5 was the last note kekeke...) So the little couple started argueing who should keep the money until they alighted.... Then an auntie came and sat beside me. Apparently the seat was too "hot" for her liking. So she shifted between the 2 seats that were empty beside me and then decided that the middle was the "coolest" So ya, her butt was then in between 2 seats... Sometiems I really wonder, if you think that the seats are too hot then why not just remain standing? I don't really understand the logic of grabbing a seat, wanting to sit down so much and still compaining the seat is hot when you eventually gotten a seat. *shrugs* So the butt-in-between-2-seats auntie alighted and 3 little girls came aboard. (Yeah... my school is that far away from home.. boohoo) They were all wearing mini skirts and apparently.. well, my advice to them is not to wear it anymore.. Firstly, you don't open up your legs so widely when you're wearing mini skirt. Secondly, when you want to cross your legs, you don't cross you leg so high that well everyone can see what you're wearing under your skirt... Finally.. If you want to wear a mini skirt, and you have well.. very large tighs, you should have a big enough bag to cover up. I have nothing against big tighs people since I'm one of them too.. But well, at least make sure your can cover up the lobang... -_-" So finally my stop.. and when I thought all the interesting stuff ended when I alighted from the train... I saw what I call the escalator-cheong-er. Hahaha.. yea... they "cheong" to the escalator as if the next moment the escalator is going to disappear.. *shrugs* I love taking train sometimes because you get to see so many funny behavious around.. kekekeke
link | posted by trom_piggy at 11:03 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |